Friday, October 22, 2010, 10/22/2010 07:58:00 AM

Trade Secrets of the Stars


From the Beverly Hills Courier (which bills itself as the best read paper in Beverly Hills), comes a story about an inventor of a pudding for body builders who is suing Sylvester Stallone in a trade secrets case.

William Brescia, the inventor, claims that Stallone and a co-defendant took his recipe for a pudding for body builders, a high-energy, low-carbohydrate meal, and marketed it as their own product.

Stallone denies the allegation:

Now, I never stole ... all I know is I'm getting sued for something that I have no recollection, no involvement in. I just sold a product. I never was involved in ripping off anyone's pudding and it's costing me a lot of money and harassment for something I did not do, or would ever do and have never done.

Among other things, Stallone is contending that the pudding embodies no trade secrets and that the inventor cannot show how it differs from the general knowledge of those in the pudding field.

The case is pending in Los Angeles Superior Court.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top